Building / Property Manager (FSM Cert / East & West / Facilities Management) DJT 261125
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029206
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DJT 261125
- Lead a team of Officers and Executives
- Manage day to day facilities management issues and provide solution
- Involved in building infrastructure, inspections and preventive maintenance issues
- Provide advice and recommendation on improvement work
- Developed and maintain good partnership with clients, contractors and/or vendors
- Facilitiate and ensure all rectification work are completed within timeline and standards
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Buiding Engineering or Equivalent
- Preferred with at least 3 years of experience in Building Management
- Posses Fire Safety Manager Certificate will be an added advantage
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph.
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Jane Tow (Registration No.: R1654466)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865
More Jobs from this employer
Project Engineer - Project Management, Mechanical Equipment/ Instruments (West area) (DAC 081202)