Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Branding / Marketing (Executive)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987601
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. ENH
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Introduce and manage the overall corporate branding strategy, which will strengthen and improve Company’s overall corporate image in alignment with overall regional goals.
- develop and identify marketing strategies and activities to foster market development.
- Plan and manage the Regional Brand and Marketing budget and liaise with local Marketing to ensure respective activities are executed within budget constraints.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing colleagues in the region by guiding best practice sharing, team building through face-to-face contact, multi-media interaction, written communication.
- Oversee print design process, and act as interface with market segments. Assist with process to determine best design layout, material content and production methods for catalogues, brochures and instruction & operating procedures, in keeping with corporate branding guidelines.
- Oversee Regional promotional campaigns with the flexibility to allow for different partner demographics, sales data, campaign promotional literature and promotional awards.
- Establish common processes, procedures and support tools to streamline the above activities and make use of local marketing talent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in (Retail, FMCG, F&B) industry
- Experience in general marketing, market research, data collection & analysis and market development programmes
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing marketing plans
- Strong knowledge of corporate marketing and branding strategies
- Strong event, project, organizing and time management skills.
Job Code: ENH