Brand Manager - FMCG
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188687
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 2885660/001
Brand manager - FMCG industry for a prestigious MNC
Our client is one of the leader in the consumer products providing great quality products. Coming from Europe they have a strong network and reputation. They are strong in Singapore and in order to make one of their brand more visible, they are looking for a Brand Manager.
As a brand manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
* Measuring, monitoring and ensuring the brand image and equity for a specific product
* Monitoring market trends
* Organising events, promotions, conferences and launches
* Meeting and making reports to clients and different managers
* Enhancing current portfolio and improving communications by leading a strategic planning process
* Coordinating development of collateral materials
The successful applicant must have:
- At least a marketing, business or any related field degree
- 4 to 5 years of brand management exposure in the FMCG industry in Singapore
- A creative and independent mindset
- Great communication skills and passion for FMCG
This opportunity will give you great exposure in a leading company in a competitive industry. They will reward you with great salary package and transparent career progression.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg