jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987517
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13804
- Global multinational company
- Diverse and international environment
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
Our client is a Global MNC an one of the leaders in the Luxury Wine & Spirits industry and we are looking for a Brand Manager to join their establishment. You will be responsible for developing marketing plans and budgets, implementing activities within the brand plans and monitor market situations closely.
- Develop annual marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies for specific brands and trade channels to achieve short and mid‐term brand goals
- Manage inventory at targeted company levels while ensuring uninterrupted supply to cater to market demand
- Working with the sales force to develop accurate sales forecast and control inventory levels in line with company targets.
- Monitor brand performance through field visits, research and trade responses on a regular basis.
- Manage and work with all external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brands' objectives and agencies to achieve timely and highest level of professional excellence
- Monitor, control and evaluate all advertising and promotion expenditure to ensure conformity to planned deployment
- Develop creative promotional campaigns for specific trade channels to achieve set brand and sales objectives
- Identify opportunities within / without the current business model to optimize brand's volume and revenue growth
- Monitor performance of sales team in implementation of pricing, distribution, promotional and merchandising plans to ensure adherence to brand objectives/parameters
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing related fields with 3 years brand management experience in FMCG or luxury products industries
- Fluent in English and preferably other East Asian dialects to sell to diverse groups of customers
- Good grasp of economic principles, consumer research, advertising, public relations, production, media
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build connections with people from all walks of life
- Sensitive to changes in consumer trends and lifestyles
- Outgoing, active and cosmopolitan lifestyle
- Experience in 4A advertising agencies is an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Nicholas Quek (Reg. No. R143814) on +65 6429 3201 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.