Brand Advocacy Program Manager(Basic up to $6000 + Bonus/ East)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182708
EA License No. 05C3451
- $6000 Basic Max + Bonus + employee benefits
- Rotating 5 day work: 9am to 6pm (work in office) and 12pm to 9.30pm (work from home) - 4 week days and 1 weekend
- Digital online Media Analysis, Marketing Communication in advocacy programs
- Develop and manage Company’s advocacy programs with the objective of building loyalty and advocacy for the brand. (Digital, Social online platforms)
- Develop, Maintain and launch campaigns on the Brand within the Community
- Manage team of Community Managers to ensure their responses and escalation processes to Customer Service team are following established SOPs.
- Coach and guide Community Managers where required and be accountable for their performance.
- Develop metrics framework for community and advocacy programs through Social Analytics
- Keep abreast of the industry and consume a wide variety of social media looking for emerging trends and best practices, educating not only your own team but also across Functions and Business Units
- Provide ongoing monitoring of social media activity & listening to understand community segments and proactively grow social media presence and nurture our communities, driving conversation and mediation.
- Develop effective social media crisis communication approach with Communications teams
- Represent the brand and work with internal stakeholders during social media crises
- More than 5 years in a role managing online communities
- Strong strategic thinking in marketing program development within digital/social media
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, customer service preferred
- Ability to work independently with initiative and demonstrate leadership in team management.
- Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technology
- Working Location: East
- Rotating 5 day work: 9am to 6pm (work in office) and 12pm to 9.30pm (work from home) **Required to work 4 week days and 1 weekend.
- Basic + Bonus + Employee benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
*Application open to Singaporeans
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to
Assistant Director, Paul Wong Ji Qin Reg no.(1223273)
“By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.”
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !