Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Branch Manager (Furniture / Electronic) up $6K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035420
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. ENH
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards product quality and cleanliness
- managing all daily routines and other operations of the outlet effectively, through well execution of plan, do, check and control.
- Lead and guide the staff, to maximize sales and profits of the outlet, to achieve and excel above the sales targets.
- Keep track of sales performances and analyze them, identify and overcome any problem.
- Provide guidance and direction to employees with regards to all operational and procedural matters.
- Responsible for the hiring, supervision and development of each employee.
- Maintain an accurate record of the restaurant’s staffing needs. Prepare work schedules and ensure sufficient manpower for all shifts.
- Attend to customers, advise them on menu choices and respond to complaints promptly, taking appropriate courses of action to turn unhappy patrons into return guests.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in similar roles in the relevant industry or equivalent is required for this position.
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
EA Licence No : 08C2893 | REG No : R1101467 (HAN SWEE CHENG, ELIEEN)