RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
Boutique Manager (Up to $6.5K/Central/Luxury)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953455
EA License No 04C4142
My Client is a fast growing Italian Luxury Brand in Singapore. High-end Luxury Fashion Retail. They are currently looking for an Experienced Boutique Manager for their Store in the Central of Singapore, if required this incumbent will be needed to travel to their Retail Boutique in Malaysia as well.
- Guarantee the whole management of the boutique (economic, staff, location, communication) in respect of: commercial policies agreed, sales targets and customer care.
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities: planning and reaching of sales targets
- Sales, assistance and gain client’s loyalty : keeping the database updated, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Promote the boutique in the surrounding area (Luxury hotels, local opinion makers, local associations)
- Data and boutique reports analysis and management;
- Cash register management and bank deposits:
- Corporate Layout and Visual Merchandising rules to be applied, keeping the high standard of the boutique image.
- Administrative and corporate guidelines to be applied by all boutique team members
- Stock management. Verify unsold and range of products;
- Personal care and make sure all the employees’ image matches with the corporate guidelines
- At least GCE "O" level & Above and paired with at least 4 years of experiences in the similar capacity as a Boutique Manager.
- Good Communication Skills
- Will be required to communicate with Headquarter based in China
- Service Oriented and good customer service skills
- Proven Sales Track Records
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
- Only Singaporean need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words below **
Stephanie Kang, (Reg no. R1331587)