The Singapore Clinical Research Institute (SCRI) is an Academic Research Organization dedicated to developing Singapore as an ASEAN hub for clinical research excellence. We strive to improve patient care through the design and conduct of high-quality, cutting-edge clinical research.
We currently have the following openings and would like to invite you to be part of an ongoing and dynamic team:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033248
You will be responsible for the following:
- Provide statistical support for clinical studies, including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, statistical analyses (using SAS), and interpretation of data and reporting of results.
- Provide statistical inputs for grant proposal, manuscript and clinical study report writing
- Provide research consultation and mentoring to clinical researchers
- Provide training and preparing educational material on topics related to clinical research
- Master or PhD degree in (bio)statistics or closely related area
- Competency in applying statistical thinking to solve problems in clinical research
- Competency in communicating statistics in English to non-statisticians and appreciating the perspectives of non-statisticians
- At least 4 years work experience in clinical research
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong methodological background in applied statistics and modeling with publication track record (preferred)
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)