PharmEng Technology Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, PharmEng is a global Consulting company, providing cross-border services in Engineering and Regulatory Affairs for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. PharmEng offers a broad range of services such as Product Development, Project Management, Engineering, cGMP, Validation, Qualification, Calibration, Regulatory Affairs and Training etc. We assist companies from strategic planning to commercialization, from clinical to manufacturing process scale up, final production, and to regulatory approvals, so as to meet regulatory compliance to bring safe and efficacious Therapeutic Products for marketing approvals across the world.
The culture at PharmEng Technology is one of creativity, collaboration, and a team that delivers. We invite you to explore opportunities at PharmEng Technology if you possess the scientific and/or engineering skills coupled with the ability to create and communicate innovative and cost-effective solutions. We continuously seek talented people to become part of our team. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a new graduate, PharmEng has numerous challenging and rewarding career opportunities that may interest you.
BioPharmaceutical Commissioning & Qualification for Inexperienced & Experienced Engineers
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989000
We have several positions open for experienced Regulatory Affairs Professionals, new Graduates and Experienced Engineers!
Regulatory Affairs, at least 1 year experience
To handle all aspects of Regulatory Affairs, provide life cycle change control support, review cmc updates, regulatory submission and liaising with authorities. Local and regional where required. Different product classification experience with Pharmaceuticals, Biologics /Biosimilars, medical devices etc.
Experience Engineers, with 3 to 5 years experience wanted:
- Lab Equipment Qualification Engineers
- Thermal Mapping Engineers
- Automation Engineers IQ/OQ Reviewers
- Delta V Engineers
- Qualification / Documentation Specialists
- Knowledge of modern tools in project management and systematic problem-solving, such as the use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Fishbone Diagram, SWAT analyses, FMEA analyses
- Knowledge of additional technical tools will be a plus, such as AutoCAD, Visio, Minitab, SAP, TrackWise
- Knowledgeable and familiar in role applied for
New Engineers wanted:
Ideal candidates should possess the following technical qualifications
- Background in Natural Sciences, Pharmacy, or Engineering, with a passion for the Bio-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry at Tuas Biomedical Hub
- Understanding of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry and regulated industries, with previous internships in such areas will be a bonus
In addition to technical qualifications, we are also looking for candidates with soft skills in the following:
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and in technical writing
- Ability to communicate in a team environment as well as work independently
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and a strong work ethic
- Fast learner and demonstrates responsibility and pro-activeness.
- Able to manage tasks from start to finish with high level of commitment
Please indicate your earliest date of availability, last drawn and expected salary in your application.
We regret to inform only short listed candidates will be contacted.