As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
BIM Modeler (REF: LKE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027886
EA License No. 01C4394
- Involved in design, coordination and preparation/ drafting of drawings for submission
- Updating of drawings when necessary
- Good Communication skills
- Proper housekeeping of all drawings for both soft and hardcopy
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma/ITE/NITEC proficient with AutoCad2007 and above
- Must be able to work under pressure to deliver given a time frame
- Minimum 2 years drafting experience in M&E building services or CSD drafting
- Candidate proficient in Building Information Modelling (BIM) using Revit will be an added advantage
- SINGAPOREANS ONLY
Terms of Employment : Contract of 1 year, renewable upon performance
Work Location : North
Work Schedule : 5 days work week, 9am to 630pm
Remuneration : S$ 2,500 - $3,800 (Depending on qualification and experience)
Benefits : Transport & Handphone Allowances, Performance Bonus, Contract Bonus
Interested candidates, kindly submit your full detailed resume indicating last drawn salary, expected salary and availability.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates matching all requirements will be notified
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA Reg. No. R1549493