BIM Manager (M&E)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955969
EA License No. 14C7329
• Globally Focused Engineering & Construction Conglomerate
• Large scale Building projects
• Competitive Remuneration Package
• Manage BIM modelers in support of M&E coordination and construction works
• Assist in developing BIM documentation and workflow process standards,
• Linking BIM to the project Construction Administration Phase for submittals, construction models, drawings and schedules,
• Implement BIM policies that related to M&E matters
• Support project standards coordination with clients
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Min. 5 years of experience in construction industry
• Good leadership & communication skills
Interested candidate please contact Samuel (EA Personnel Registration No: R1552268) and send your CV in Word.doc format to or call 6590 9958 for a detailed discussion.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employer for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !