Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988289
EA License No 08C2893
• Update the customer master file and contract information accurately
• Investigate billing discrepancies and implement corrective actions
• Prepare and compile monthly billing reports and follow up on billing related queries
• Support Customer Service and Retail teams to clarify any customer’s enquiries pertaining to the invoices
• Work with functional groups and IT staff to improve the current system and billing processes
• Review and streamline work processes for better efficiency and improve productivity
• Undertake ad hoc projects assigned from time to time
• GCE ‘O’ Level, LCCI Higher, Diploma holders in accountancy / Business Administration
• Strong knowledge in Excel
• Must be highly attentive to details
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893