Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154475
Employer Ref. 1169130/001
An exciting BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense) job has just become available at one of the largest pharmaceutical firms in the world. This role is based in Singapore in a convenient location in the CBD.
About the BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense) Role:
The BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense) will provide business intelligence techno-functional expertise to users across 10 markets in Asia Pacific.
- Design and implement the enterprise data governance plan and ensure timely performance monitoring and review of the plan in execution
- Work with Global IT (Asia Pacific) to create project charters and Project tracking system
- Influence and actively participate in the definition and prioritisation of regional BI strategy to Global BI Strategy
- Partner with the Business and broader regional IT to build and enhance the organisational capability in the enterprise data management and BI Analytics maturity framework, in alignment with the organisational strategy
- Partners with the IT Heads/Managers, relevant delivery teams and key stakeholders to drive BI and Data initiatives for APAC
- As this is a single-contributor role, you may need to be hands-on with front-end BI tools like Qlikview or Qliksense
To succeed as a BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense), you must possess strong and clear communication skills as you will be interfacing with users directly.
- A strong understanding of enterprise data management practices
- A strong understanding of business intelligence maturity models/frameworks and the underlying technologies that support them
- Experience delivering business intelligence or data foundation programs (preferred)
- Hands-on technical experience with front-end BI tools like Qlikview or Qliksense
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical/FMCG is a bonus but not necessary
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and work with international teams
This is an opportunity with one of the pharmaceutical giants in the world. The company needs no introduction, and is in fact one of the most demanded employers because of their revenue and products. The firm is very international and believes in work-life balance whilst. This role is demanding but if you are someone who wants to do a more high-level strategy role, then this may be perfect for you.
If you are a BI Architect (Qlikview, Qliksense) who wants to look at designing and implementing data strategies and if would like to move into an international working environment, apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo