LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187996
- Assist with guest’s luggage upon arrival & departure.
- Maintain efficient traffic patterns in the lobby.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the hotel entrance, bell desk, lobby, driveway and luggage storage room.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of attraction areas in Sentosa Island, Singapore City including directions to key points of interests, transport systems and special events.
- Maintain adequate supplies of forms, brochures, maps and ensure they are presented in line with hotel standards.
- Manage all incoming mails, messages, facsimiles for the hotel guests in accordance with the policy.
- Record incoming registered mail and parcel according to the policy.
- Manage outgoing guest mails, courier services, postage of parcels and freighting as directed by the hotel guests.
- Respond to guest requests promptly and professionally
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum Secondary education.
- Able to understand and converse in English.
- Relevant experience in similar capability would be an advantage.
- Good team player with positive attitude and customer service oriented.
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
About LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA