Genesis Retail Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031944
- Learn and understand the sales pitch and method of sales
- Participate in all training and management meetings
- Handle cashier duties and procedures
- Provide accurate feedback of inventory and store details to Manager
- Provide customers interaction beyond their expectation and thorough product knowledge to ensure excellent shopping experience and customer satisfaction
- Sales experience is not necessary (but would be an added advantage)
- Skincare experience not required
- Self-motivated, independent and able to cope with pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work retail hours
- Basic Pay + High Commission(one of the highest in the market)
- Attractive Staff Discounts + Benefits
- Exciting contests and prizes throughout the year
- Annual Company Incentive Trip
- Annual Leave and Medical Leave
- 5 day work week
- Personal enclosed training by local and international experts
- Promotion opportunities within Singapore and overseas
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Genesis Retail Pte Ltd has been nominated for HR Asia’s “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2014” award.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Genesis Retail Pte Ltd
About Genesis Retail Pte Ltd
Average Income after 1st year S$5,500 and 2nd year S$13,000
Join HR Asia’s “Best Companies to Work For”
Are you success driven, vibrant and possess an energetic personality?
Come join our family and work amongst top sales talent from around the world.
Genesis is a luxury skincare and cosmetics Company with operations in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We were founded in 1996 and areone of the leading retailers in the luxury skincare industry with locations globally as well as in Marina Bay Sands and Mandarin Gallery.
We were recently awarded by HR Asia as one of the Best Companies to Work for in 2014 at a prestigious event held at Resorts World, Sentosa alongside contenders like AIA, Coca-cola Singapore, Mandarin Oriental and the Fullerton Heritage Singapore. We are looking for ambitious sales personnel and potential managers to be part of our growing team.
Here at Genesis, we offer the unique opportunity for you to expand your sales and leadership capabilities in the most conducive environment. We guarantee constant training and skill upgrading to help you further improve your capabilities.Our top performing 1st year employees earn an average of S$5,540 and our 2nd year employees earn an average of S$13,764. Top performers are balanced between both male and female employees.
If you are a highly motivated individual, driven by the possibility of a higher income and a team player, we look forward to hearing from you and having you as part of our team.