About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
BD Manager (Logistics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153296
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing sales and prospect development strategies for Singapore market that generate an increase in contracts and revenue.
- Identify opportunities and follow up with business, bids and client relationship management to ensure a strong backlog of work for the Company.
- Responsible to meet the sales target set for Singapore markets. Being a primary facilitator for all sales activities in Singapore, you have the responsibility for all correspondence, contact and communication between the Company’s cross functions / regions and the customers
- Proactively identify new customers with projects that fit the Company’s business model
- Provide quotations and advice / consultancy to clients to deliver the best possible solutions to customers
- Represent the company at customers’ meetings and conference
- Manage the project progression from identification to closure
- Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or other discipline,
- 8 years sales experience in a contract logistics environment.
- Strong business development and client service skills with a proven track record in managing clients and winning businesses
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which impact quality of service
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills are essential