Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034345
EA License No. 07C3678
- Opening and closing of bar
- Ensure all drinks are consistently made and served to the company standards
- Bar operations including ordering, preperation of beverages including coffee etc
- Mix cocktails / house specialties and prepare beverages
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Please include the following in your resume:
Reason(s) for leaving
Current and Expected Salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Raquel Medrana Vendiola
Cornerstones Career Connections Pte Ltd
EA License No: 07C3678
EA Reg. No: R1113287
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
About Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd is a premier recruitment agency, specializing in the placement of jobseekers in permanent, contract and temporary positions. Since our founding in 1999, we have developed an in-depth understanding of the different industries, human resources and management issues facing organizations today. The company was formed to cater to the needs of employers who require executive staffing solutions as well as foreign manpower. We have placed and contracted staff in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, Manufacturing/ Engineering, Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail and F&B sectors.
EA License No.: 07C3678