jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960162
- Involve in the setting of department targets and objectives, and to monitor and strive for their achievement
- Aware of financial targets as a whole
- Take positive action to meet department objectives and target
- Input new ideas for service and products to maintain competitive and leading edge
- Support the Bars Manager in the implementing and/or following of procedures concerning recording of stock movements e.g. correct charging of items, billing
- Ensure security, functionality and proper handling of company property in the department
- Oversee cash and stock control consistently according to company policy
- Ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to company standards
- Ensure accurate stock-takes are carried out according to company policy
- Involved in the setting of service and quality standards, and to monitor and strive for their achievement
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the bars
- Coach individual team members to develop their skills and maximise performance
- Give clear direction and guidelines to team members
- Assist in the resolution of performance problems as necessary and in line with company policy
- Delegate and manage distribution of workload effectively
- Communicate effectively through various methods such as regular briefings/meetings and individual discussions
- Ensure appearance of team members is according to company policy
- Supervise the department and team in a fair, consistent and responsible way
- Assist the Bars Manager in the smooth running of the department
- Assist in ensuring that the department complies with all statutory and legal requirements, including fire, Health and Safety, licensing and employment
- Other ad-hoc duty as assigned.
- Candidates possess at least minimum GCE’ N’ Levels;
- Candidates possess at least 2 years’ bartender experiences, preferably in night business environment;
- Good working knowledge of bar operations and strong technical skills in bartending. Neat and well groomed;
- Positive working attitude and good communication skills;
- Able to work staggered hours/ shifts, Weekend and Public Holiday;
- Detailed, energetic and highly motivated.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1-Rochester Group
About 1-Rochester Group
One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is now one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. This year, 1-Group is embarking on an unheralded exciting expansionary plan. Leveraging on its successful award winning portfolio of restaurants, bars and clubs such as 1-Altitude, Stellar, UNA and Altimate, the group will be launching another 4 beautiful iconic venues, with 12 different exciting world-class concepts and covering over 100,000 sqft throughout Singapore.
Each venue operates a portfolio of businesses. Their kitchens are helmed by talented executive chefs trained in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants that are internationally renowned. Their vibrant bars and clubs will host some of the best mixologists, bands and DJs in town. These new venues will also host some of the most romantic weddings and best corporate parties in Singapore. Overall, these new venues will enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as one of the region’s Lifestyle F&B leaders.
Over a decade, the group has established a reputation for “Hosting Great Memories”. It continues to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across the group, winning many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience. The group even owns a unique and proprietary management system; c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM . The group's unique leadership style had been published in newspapers, magazines, business case studies and even a business-academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship.
With the upcoming project in Singapore, 1-Group is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team. It is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for: