Park Hotel Group
Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific region.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Bali, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989593
The Bar Manager will be accountable for the overall long term success of the Bar. His/Her key principle results shall be measured through success levels in his/her management of the profit and loss, concept and branding, sales and marketing, people, customer satisfaction and cost; as well as building in repute as a top brand and TripAdvisor rating.
- To ensure compliance to safety and hygiene standards, lease, legal, licensing as well as contracting obligations.
- To be responsible for the management of the Bar’s business activities including sales, customer services, promotions etc ensuring that revenue targets and customer satisfaction are met through high quality and consistent food and beverage standards and services.
- To manage a portfolio of patrons/clients; develop and implement a strategic business plan to capitalize on all revenue generating opportunities, with a key objective to achieve and exceed established revenue targets.
- To work with the Business Development Manager in driving revenue through creative Marketing initiatives and activities to optimize on all types of social events and private parties.
- Diploma/ Degree in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management
- Possess bar tendering skills and wine/spirit knowledge
- 5 years of experience in the management of a bar or beverage service operation
- Meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to present a positive and professional attitude at all times