Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Perm Banking Operation Officer - Foreign Bank ($3000 - $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984008
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Livia Tan
- Scanning of documents for accounts opening
- Check swift messages for new inward remittances instruction to confirm receipt of funds for corporate customers
- Verify transactions, confirming transactions completion
- Process request received throughout the day in regards to Fixed Deposit, inward/outward remittance, reactivating account, suspend customer ID, mark lien, changes to customer’s detail, adhoc statement request.
- Checking of incoming faxes and swift for new transactions during the day
- Ensure that all the transactions are processes at the end of the day without any discrepancies.
- Review nostro reconciliation on daily basis
- Handle customer’s audit confirmation request
- Funds reporting
- Filing of completed transaction
- Handle customer/RM’s queries
- Sending Day end confirmation email
- Retrieve weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- SOX Compliance.
- Min Degree in any field
- Min 1 years of banking operation experience, preferably remittance or swift experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and a fast learner
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please email your resume in word.doc format to liviatan @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attention to Livia Tan Hui Xian (R1439495)
(EA License No: 99C4599)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.