HR-Pro Recruitment Services Pte Ltd
HR-PRO RECRUITMENT SERVICES PTE LTD (EA LICENCE NO.: 03C3916)
HR-Pro is a home grown recruitment agency dedicated to achieving the perfect match between employers and employees. We are committed to provide excellent service in helping our clients with all aspects of permanent, temporary and contract placement. We specialize in the recruitment of clerical, executive and managerial positions in the commercial and financial sector. Our strength lies with a group of well-trained, dynamic and experienced consultants who ensure your recruitment needs are well taken care of within the shortest possible period of time. Restfully assured that you are in good, experienced hands with our friendly consultants. Being a market sensitive establishment, HR-Pro is familiar with the ever-changing market trends in both the recruitment industry as well as the financial and commercial sector. Hence, this provides us with an advantage over our competitors in providing accurate and up to date personnel information.
Call us now!
We can be contacted at:
77 Robinson Road Robinson 77
#06-02A Singapore 068896
Tel: 6532 3221 or Fax: 6532 3121
Bank Operations Planning Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188032
EA License No 03C3916
Regulatory Reporting & Support Team
- Gather regulatory report (MAS report, Head Office report, G-SIBS report) by analyzing and combing through computer databases
- Develop new programs to support regulatory reporting, statistical reporting, etc.
- Maintain and enhance existing programs created in Excel/Access
- Support in the issuance of Certificate of Balance and Mark-to-Market report
- Maintenance of Nostro/Vostro accounts and fees
- Conduct Anti-Money Laundering level 1 screening
- Participate and coordinate projects, UAT, flowchart, documentation
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in MAS reporting, AML and back-office operations.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude, high degree of accuracy is required
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially Access & Excel – pivot table, building formulas, macros, VBA.
- Experience in SQL, Adobe Photoshop C6 is a plus