Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
6 Months Contract Bank Operations (Up to $2800)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984747
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is a private bank
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of client web-banking system access set-up/maintenance
- and transaction/client requests within regulatory and legal guidelines.
- Provide generic operational and administrative support.
- Provide seamless, efficient, effective and value-added services to front office.
- Close liaison and coordination with various parties, including front office and various support
- departments (technology, change/transformation, audit, compliance, legal, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to established procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework during processing.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of work done.
- Engage in ad hoc tasks as assigned by HOD/Team Head.
- Diploma or University Degree in Business/Economics/Banking and Finance
- At least 1 year of relevant knowledge and hands-on operations experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables, vlookup)
- Immediate starters
Interested candidates, please email detailed resumes in MS word format to
Attention all resumes to Liyana (Nur Syamimi Liyana Binti Ab Lateb) (R1654604)
Short listed candidates will be notified