Bank Officer, Group Financial Control - Payments (6 Months Contract)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988875
- Processing of vendor invoices and payments
- Processing of staff expense claims and corporate card transactions
- Billing and settlement of intercompany charges with subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliation and expense reports
- Filing and archival of payment documents
- Assist in project work including system implementation and process improvement activities
Polytechnic graduates or “A” level holders
Accounting or finance-related qualifications
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
No experience required. However, applicants with relevant working experience will be preferred.
Candidates should possess accuracy and speed in handling a high volume of invoices/payments and general ledger entries. The person should be meticulous and organized in handling multiple processing steps and payment modes and in handling routine and project work at the same time. Furthermore, as the processing involves handling external documents in non-standardized form which may require more analysis and follow-up, the candidate should have good analytical skills. Other requirements include proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and good communication skills.
About Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
Want to change the way people think about money? We’re looking for some banking revolutionaries. You’ve never seen a bank like this before. Like the others, we’re going to provide banking services to young people. But unlike the others, we’re going to make money easy-to-understand, fun and stylish. We’re tired of stiff and stuffy banks, and we want you to help us change the way that people think about what's in their wallet. Want to be part of the movement? Join us!