GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
Bank Learning and Development Manager (Permanent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032581
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. TLC - 10696
- Develop and propose the annual training plan and calendar for leadership and soft-skills learning and development programs
- Ability and willingness to do very hands on; full cycle of training coordination
- Ground job involves liaising with vendors and caterers, coordinating seating arrangements and training materials
- Possibility to conduct stand-up training for in-house programs (only when needed)
- Manage and monitor the suite of mandatory E-learning programs
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to determine appropriate learning solutions and requirements through strong stakeholders engagement to identify learning needs and performance trends
- Ensure that new joiners’ training and development programs are organized, planned, implemented, reviewed and evaluated to reflect organizational requirements.
- Plan and implement employee engagement initiatives such as Focus Groups, Campaigns, etc.
- Degree in HRM with at least 5 years of L&D experience in Banks is a must
- Strong passion and belief in the importance of Learning & Development in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with proven leadership qualities and confidence
- Flair in writing reports and communications
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 10696
For enquiries, please contact Lin Chia, Tan (R1658061) at 6690-1503 Ext: 224.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Lin Chia, Tan | Registration No: R1658061