GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
Bank L&D Admin (1 year contract, up to $2200)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032726
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. TLC - 10776
- Prepare training materials, such as printing, collect from printing companies, compiling
- Assist with training venue setup, coordinate with caterers and fully handle all other logistics aspects in a full cycle of training arrangement
- Provide admin support for training, such as attendance taking, carry chairs, seating arrangements
- Administrative duties such as sending of training materials, preparation of name tags, name tents
- Handle payment of training expenses and related bills and invoices
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the team
- Diploma holder with at least 1 year of HR - L&D experience in banking industry
- Strong passion and belief in the importance of Learning & Development in an organization
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Prior experience in organizing events is an added advantage
- Willing to work as an admin staff and handle very hands-on coordination work and documentation and logistics
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 10776
For enquiries, please contact Lin Chia, Tan (R1658061) at 6690-1503 Ext: 224.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Lin Chia, Tan | Registration No: R1658061