As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034490
EA License No. 01C4394
Salary Range: $1,800 to $2,200
Location: MBFC/ Changi Business Park (With Shuttle Bus Services)
Duration: 6 months/ 1 Year contract (Renewable/ Convertible)
• To perform Customer Review (Customer Due Diligence) of SME customers on a timely basis.
• To update and manage the Review database and perform monthly MIS reporting on a timely basis.
• Expected to take on and manage customer service issues related to Customer Reviews.
• Follow up on documentations and outstanding cases in a timely manner.
• Must be able to work with high volumes and in a stress environment.
• Create and maintain facility and collateral records in the system
• Activation of facilities and lines in the system
• Maintain and update other relevant data fields in the systems
• Perform periodic revaluation of designated asset type
• Assist in User Acceptance Testing for projects
• Administrative tasks (eg filing, logging of data sheets, data consolidation)
• Prepare statistical reports
• Perform administrative functions as may be directed by supervisor from time to time
Name: Ang Zhen Hui, Jasper (Hong Zhenhui)
Registration No: R1544116
EA License No.: 01C4394