Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Bank Administrator (Service Level Management) - Foreign Bank
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958593
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Jennifer Tee
- Ensure that all documents in relations to Bank's various service level management activities are timely received
- Responsible for the coordination of all service level management activities, ensuring that Service Level Agreement (SLA) are reviewed and complying with all guideline/regulation
- Generating and consolidating of respective KPI reports
- Liaise with various departments to resolve enquiries and requests of internal customers
- Conduct service review meetings and coordinate response with relevant departments
- Other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Min. Diploma/Degree qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in contract management/service delivery/procurement administration preferred
- Organised and meticulous
- Good communication skills
Interested candidate please send a copy of your updated resume in MS word format to jennifertee @ recruitexpress.com.sg
ATTN: Jennifer Tee Bifen (CEI Registration Number: R1106668)
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.