BAN8 - MM/FX Dealer (Raffles Place / 5 days / MNC Bank)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953721
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work for one of the leading private sector bank in its home country and with overseas presence spreading over nine international offices such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Colombo, Shanghai as well as at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses. They are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the position of :-
1. Money Markets and ALM:
- The incumbent will be responsible for the branch's ALM and all funding/deployment activities
- Be expected to develop new FI relationships with a view to acquire new MM/FX channels for the Bank
- Be required to recommend the setting up of new/additional counter-party risk exposure limits to banks/institutions
- Be responsible for all money market and hedging activities
- Be responsible for all hedging activities on the trading and banking book
- Be required for all daily interaction/liaison with Treasury at Head Office
- Be required to adhere to relevant all Risk Limits, for example Structured Liquidity
- Be responsible for putting up of Ratification reports in respect to breaches to the relevant authority such as MAS
2. Forex, Bonds & Interest Rates:
- Be expected to run a proprietary trading book in Bonds, Forex – spot/forwards and Interest Rates
- Be expected to handle NDFs and IRFs after obtaining the required CMFAS modules certification
- Be expected to provide quotes for FX and IR when required to
- Be responsible for adherence to all Risk Limits including Stop Loss limits, NOPL, AGL etc
- Be responsible for the Trading P&L target allocated to him
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 5 days work week (Office hrs)
- Raffles Place
- CFMAS certifications preferred
- Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above experience may be considered on individual merits
- Applicants who are not shortlisted for this role may be matched and contacted for other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume preferably in MS Word format to expedite application or using the APPLY NOW button.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point form
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chng Chee Yong (Javier)
Registration Number: R1658604
EA Licence No: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859