Backend Software Engineer – AFC Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183870
EA License No 08C2893
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements
• As part of a team, develops software solutions that meets client’s needs and perform as designed
• Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects
• Consistently improves skills in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility
• Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions
• Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Experience handling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a team development environment while also being able to work independently
• Basic understanding of the benefits of the various design methodologies and object-oriented environments
Technical Skills And Experience:
• Recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline
• At least 3 years experience in object-oriented software development and UML modelling.
• Experience in Java/J2EE Application Server platform and UNIX based environment(Solaris,AIX).
• Experience in RUP, Oracle, Elixir Report and Crystal Report
• Knowledge in Financial and Payment System will be an advantage.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
• EA license no.: 08C2893
• REG No: R1438554