The Chope Group Pte Ltd
In our quest to become Asia's premier online restaurant reservations software provider, The Chope Group is constantly thinking of how to up our game! With a range of products to meet the varying needs of restaurateurs, Chope helps restaurants use online booking channels, improve yield, and keep better track of their clients' preferences.
Chope’s website www.chope.co and apps (http://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/pages/appdownload) help diners discover the best and most popular restaurants in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Bangkok, Jakarta, and Bali, all while being able to make reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
With over 700 restaurants on the network and millions of diners seated, Chope is committed to making restaurant dining and discovery easier than ever before. We pride ourselves on a flexible and dynamic work environment that encourages team-members to pursue diverse projects and tasks that suit their passions and strengths.
Our key employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including consulting, engineering, hospitality, and technology. We strongly believe in offering remuneration that is both competitive and fair to the individuals we hire, and are looking for candidates that are interested in the challenge and excitement of working in a start-up.
B2C Product Designer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959924
The Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Product Designer reports to the Product Manager and will assist in the development and programming of Chope’s user-facing products such as our website and our app. He or she will be required to convey Chope’s brand identity via design, take ownership of user interface and experience, and assist the product and engineering team in improving Chope’s existing products. Last but not least, he or she will also be expected to work hand in hand with all other departments to ensure the success of the company.
- Design user interfaces, with a strong consideration of usability, for B2C iOS and Android apps, as well as desktop and mobile websites
- Initiate, suggest and spearhead major UI/UX refactorings for a more intuitive and positive user experience based on analytical data
- Create wireframes and working prototypes for new projects
- Create working elements (e.g. icons, logos, buttons, banners etc.) that fit the company’s brand and style guide
Skills, Experience & Traits
- At least 3 years experience in a position responsible for design and implementation of websites, web applications and mobile apps
- Knowledge of using Photoshop and/or other design tools
- Understanding of project management and software development practices
- Disciplined, proactive self-starter
- Creative, with a strong aesthetic sense
- Familiarity with the theoretical considerations of design, such as the impact of feature placement, colour selection, etc.
- Please submit 3-5 of your latest and proudest works together with your CV
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in making data-driven decisions using UI analytics such as heatmaps, and/or A/B testing results
- Experience in the design and personal use of user-centric mobile apps