AVP / Senior Associate, UI Developer, Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982867
Employer Ref. 160001XM
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That’s why we’ve spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
• Produce implementation ready components/screens based on UI solutions that UX designers produce in Sketch.
• Work closely with UX designers and co-create solutions that is easy to implement, scalable, yet engaging for our customers.
• Suggest alternative solutions when facing the Kony platform limitations in achieving proposed UI solutions.
• Work closely with the on and off shore development teams to ensure that components/screens you produce will be readily consumable in implementation, and produce desired UI solutions in the consumer facing build.
• Stay informed and in tune with the latest methodologies, best practices, trends in the mobile app development.
• Work within the existing framework but always suggest improvements in how we work.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related fields or equivalent.
• Expert in Java Script, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, and JQuery integration coding.
• Experience or willingness to work in Kony (ver.6 or above) with flex layout implementations.
• Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android/IOS).
• Familiar with GIT/SVN or any other version controls.
• Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch between different projects, and good at time management.
• Able to think strategically and develop scalable solutions.
• Good attention to UI/interaction/animation details.
• Good understanding in Mobile UI design principles and an ability to squarely discuss UI issues with UX designers for optimal solutions.
• Disciplined yet flexible enough to work around with the current limitations that we face.
• Able to look at things from customer and business perspectives in addition to technology perspective.
Nice to have
• Basic understanding of Sketch as all screens will be made in Sketch.
• Java/J2EE server technologies.
• Experience with financial domains.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.