AVP / Senior Associate, System Analyst ( Risk Infrastructure ), Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955547
Employer Ref. 1600019B
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Experience in design, implement and support IT applications for risk management analysis and reporting.
- Involved in maintenance and post-implementation support
- Hands-on and involved in providing user support, investigating and troubleshooting problems / incidents encountered
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of Software Development experience with minimum 2 years of Java working experience
- At least 3 full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object-Oriented Design experience
- Hands-on coding with basic understanding of data structure and algorithm.
- Ability to understand complex user requirements and translate the requirements into Domain Model Design.
- Good understanding in Java memory management, GC, primitive and reference type storage.
- Good knowledge.
- Knowledge in Angular2, Kendo UI, Java 8 and Spring Framework is beneficial.
- Previous experience or knowledge in distributed programming (Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive/Sqoop) will be added advantage
- Excellent communication, analytics skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate, Structured Trade Middle Office, Commodity Structured Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
Documentation Manager, Implementation - Global Transaction Services, Institutional Banking Group