AVP / Senior Associate, Puppet Developer, Tech Services, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987021
Employer Ref. 160001YF
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Puppet is an open source automation software framework. The job holder will code and build the puppet infrastructure to perform a number of different automation like security checklist, security remediation, operation activities like generating reports or remediate an action when there is a detected issue automatically.
- As this is a DevOps model, the job holder is expected to support the infrastructure 24 x 7
- Has experience in setting up Puppet infrastructure, deploying and managing clients
- Building Puppet manifests/stencils and deploying them across a wide range of Operating Systems, Databases and Middlewares
- 5+ Years of managing Infrastructure automation, DevOps
- Require experience with automation and configuration management frameworks (Puppet, Chef)
- Expertise in the Unix (AIX, Solaris and RHEL ) and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in Unix Shell, Powershell and Ruby
- Experience in Perl/Python and/or Splunk will be an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate, Senior Support Engineer, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations