AVP / Senior Associate, Production Support (Level 2), Core Systems Technology, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983175
Employer Ref. 160001XR
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support a portfolio of applications in the Core systems (Deposits, CIS, Statements, Cheque & Giro, Loans) area.
- Willing to provide 24X7 on-site or on-call support
- Perform daily health check and monitoring of production system to ensure SLA is met.
- Provide continuous monitoring and improvement of systems – job automation, performance tuning, capacity planning.
- Review and inspect work products/deliverables by delivery teams & vendors/service providers.
- Handle system patches/upgrades, scheduling and deployment activities for projects and releases.
- Work with the delivery & vendor teams to provide timely resolution to production issues and tracking issues to closure.
- Perform in-depth root-cause-analysis, and to provide a permanent solution to ensure no repeated incident after the fix
- At least 5 years experience on applications support for both mainframe applications & open systems.
- Hands-on experience in incident and problem management with good analytical skill
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Past experience or relevant development experience using the above application packages/languages will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Xcelerate/TBMS systems, StreamServe, WAS, C++, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, Java, Apache Tomcat, AIX, Linux, COBOL2, CICS, EasytrievePlus, JCL, DB2, VSAM.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP, Regional Storage SME (Open system SAN & CAS), Tech Services, Technology and Operations
VP / AVP, Operations Manager, BusinessCare, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations