AVP/Senior Associate, Developer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984052
Employer Ref. 160001Y3
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Develop the front-end pages using html5, bootstrap, jquery, css3 and angularJS for SP web applications.
- Develop graphs/charts of raw data and map the diagram with hotspots using bootstrap and d3.js.
- Develop the java scripts and CSS for the dynamic parts of the pages.
- Code the linking of the frontend page with the backend server-side Perl scripts/databases
- Perform SIT testing and QA of codes
- Check-in codes in release management systems
- Develop reports and scripts for exporting data to CSV or PDF format
- Develop bug-fixes for issues identified with the page
- Create the documentation for the pages and scripts in the UAT.
- Coordinate with the business users & application team to gather technical & non-technical information
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing web applications of html5, bootstrap, jquery, css3 and AangularJS for SP web
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP, Regional Storage SME (Open system SAN & CAS), Tech Services, Technology and Operations
VP / AVP, Operations Manager, BusinessCare, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations