AVP / Senior Associate, Data Analyst, Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033024
Employer Ref. 160002AE
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Monitor and improve SG CBG BA platform performance
- Lead new platform implementation and train BA staff on new platform
- Process and improve data sourcing
- Support Business Analytics initiative
- Manage and train junior data/platform analyst
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience
- Preferably 2 years of experience in the retail banking business
- At least 5 years of experience in SAS/SQL/Teradata
- Good oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
VP / AVP, Solution Architect (Core & Consumer Credit Applications), Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations