AVP / SA, Security/Product Assurance Engineer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984054
Employer Ref. 160001XY
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborate with security infrastructure and applications teams and vendors to identify innovative security operations and actively apply these solutions
- Implement and maintain security operations in line with global IS security standards, guidelines, and procedures for ensuring high levels of integrity, confidentiality, and availability of all IT resources
- Identify security vulnerabilities, associated risks and mitigation strategies
- Experienced IT security professional with working experience preferred. Experience in designing, implementing or supporting security solutions in a Banking environment
- Familiar with security products and network devices
- Extensive technical experience with network security practices including Intranet, Extranet and Internet access
- Technical experience with UNIX, AIX, Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, web, wireless security architectures, technologies from Symantec, Mcafee, Cisco, Checkpoint, Netscreen and other security products is a plus
- Knowledge of encryption and authentication methods such as 2FA, DES, Digital Certificates, SSL, IPSec and development of DMZ’s
- Must be solutions oriented; ability to work with all levels of management and staff; must have strong organization skills and is performance oriented
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate / Analyst, FX/MM Trade Settlement Analyst, Treasury & Market Ops, Technology and Operations
AVP, Regional Storage SME (Open system SAN & CAS), Tech Services, Technology and Operations