AVP/SA, Channel Analysts, Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987020
Employer Ref. 160001YE
We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking.
- Identify acquisiton and usage opportunities and develop strategies towards channel migration, usage and cost improvement. Perform advanced analytics across channel acquisition, usage, effectiveness, transaction cost etc
- Develop segmentations across portfolios and analyse usage of various channels
- Work with Business Partners on campaigns including sizing of leads and conducting post campaign analysis
- Participate in the development and application of propensity models and advanced statistical techniques to enable channel migration
- Develop and provide channel Dashboard and MIS statistics to product managers and senior management
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Marketing, Mathematics/Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Analytics Function
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and Problem Solving Mind-set
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong Programming Background, in either SAS Enterprise Guide, and SQL (Experience in R or Other Similar Software can also be considered)
- Basic knowledge in Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate / Associate, Front Arena Financial Application Developer and Support, Investment & Trdg Tech, Technology and Operations