AVP, Regional Technology Service Delivery Manager, Consumer Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031857
Employer Ref. 160002A8
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure the Outsourced Service Providers (OSP) observe all service levels, risks and controls requirements set by the Bank and Regulators in the Region.
- implement new security standards initiated by DBS or Regulators.
- Define, develop and operationalize governance structure
- Support the CBG Operations SDM in the following from the technology perspective:
- OSP upgrades from inception till completion
- Off-site Visits to OSP (local and overseas)
- All audit and compliance issues raised.
- Security Reviews on OSP.
- Continuous Improvement
- compliance to regulatory requirements including ABS minimum guidelines
- Work closely with the technology security and risk teams in the bank
The following Operations vendors are currently in scope – NCR, CISCO, LSS, Aetos, Brinks, BCSIS, NETS, Toppan, Datapost, Secura, SingMint
- At least 5 years’ experience in Vendor Management or Service Delivery
- Related work experience in the Banking & Finance industry will be desirable
- Extensive experience in regulatory driven requirements including MAS assessments, vendor checklists is a MUST
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders including Risk, BCM, Procurement
- Experience in Risk Management is crucial
- Experience in managing large OSPs in excess of SGDx million is a plus
- Strong organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Good team leader/player with strong interpersonal skills
- Regional support experience will come in handy
- Certification in ITIL is preferred
- Experience in Software Delivery Life Cycle is advantageous
- Experience in Application Development or Maintenance in retail banking systems is advantageous
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate / Associate, Corporate Account Services, Institutional Banking Group Ops, Technology and Operations
Analyst, Corporate Account Opening, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations