AVP, Project Manager, Investment & Trading Tech, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003184131
Employer Ref. 170000XW
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Participate in Project Steering Committee (PSC) meetings and Project Portfolio meetings
- Able to engage senior stakeholders to discuss and address project issues and risks
- Lead projects budgeting during budgeting cycle
- Facilitate and drive the formulation of IT solution roadmap for strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with business and technology to define the IT solution roadmap for T&M
- Able to recommend and define solutions after gaining insights from customer and employee journeys
- Facilitate IT vendor evaluation and selection
- Perform regular quality assessment and submit Quality Checklist
- Candidates should have sound banking product knowledge preferably in Trading or Treasury related products
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years of experience in the direct management of IT application projects and with following skills and competencies:
- In-depth Project Management experience, preferably with experience in managing PMO
- Testing and Quality Management
- An advantage to have applications development experience
- Able to work with external vendors and across diversified teams
- Process-driven and strong advocate of reporting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification. Preferably in Banking or IT background.
- Program and Project management qualifications desired.
- Agile certification desired
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
SVP/VP, Head of Cloud Production Support Manager, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations