AVP, Production Support Lead (Core Systems), Core Systems Technology, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983176
Employer Ref. 160001XS
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- The new hire will support a portfolio of applications in the Mainframe applications (Deposits, CIS, Cheque & Giro, Loans) area.
- Liaise with Delivery, Infra, Network and vendor teams on support matters – performance & upgrades/migration.
- Review and inspect work products/deliverables by delivery teams & vendors/service providers.
- Handle scheduling and deployment activities for projects and releases.
- Work with the delivery & vendor teams to provide timely resolution to production issues and tracking issues to closure.
- Conduct regular review of system performance for capacity planning and identification of system improvements.
- Perform daily health check and monitoring of production system to ensure SLA is met.
- Provide continuous monitoring and improvement of systems – job automation, performance tuning, capacity planning.
- Willing to provide 24X7 on-site / on-call support.
- 8-10 years of total IT experience including applications support for both mainframe applications & open systems
- Team management experience, for both onshore and offshore teams
- Hands-on experience in incident and problem management with proven good analytical skill
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Agile development
- Relevant development experience using the above application systems/languages will be advantageous.
- Experience in Qlikeview, Xcelerate/TBMS, StreamServe, WAS, C++, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, Java, Apache Tomcat, AIX, Linux, COBOL2, CICS, EasytrievePlus, JCL, DB2, VSAM will be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate, Senior Support Engineer, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
Vice President, Singapore Business Management Team Lead, Financial Planning Group, Consumer Banking Group