100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
AVP, Policy & Regulatory
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960907
EA License No 16S8107
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of projects to improve regulatory framework and policymaking processes
- Exercise strong initiative and good judgement in analyzing issues and solving problems.
- Conduct meetings concerning his/her portfolio which may be of a moderate to complex nature.
- Direct and co-ordinate tasks among business and regulatory units.
- Contribute to initiatives for maintaining/improving processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient execution of unit functions.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including business units, market professionals, solicitors, and regulators.
- Degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Min. 5 years’ experience in financial regulations pertaining to broker-dealer oversight, capital markets, clearing houses or corporate governance
- Policy writing experience is advantageous
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in WORD format to:
The Account Manager
Philana Loh Woon Siew (R1551291)
EA License No.: 16S8107
All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.