Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
AVP - Group Internal Audit
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149840
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. 42657
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Application Audit
Reporting directly to the Director, you will complete relevant risk assessment activities in a timely and effective manner. You will maintain stakeholder relationships with the purpose of understanding the respective businesses, and identify emerging risks. You will be involved in all phases of the audit cycle. You will ensure consistent high quality audit work and effective communication both with the audit team as well as the auditee. You need to consistently establish and maintain the right relationships leading to audit recommendations and channels of audit related communication and monitoring.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Background in auditing within international financial service organizations.
- Knowledge of Application Audit & experience
- Professional auditors or practitioners from the business, with well-developed core audit / business skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
- Ability to commit to 20% business travel or more
Contact Jackie Panopio at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +65 68545651 for confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1332082