AVP, Data Analyst, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027760
Employer Ref. 1600028U
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform Data Profiling, Data Gap, Impact Analysis
- Perform analysis & understand on the linkage of different source system based on Workshops with source systems SME’s and Business users
- Engage the Data modeling team for Mapping attributes to Data Model / Analytics Data Marts
- Identify Data security requirements, sensitive information
- Create source target Data mapping for FSLDM & Data Marts
- Work closely with stakeholders in the area of mapping documents and project sign off
- Responsible to create Functional Specifications Documents
- Ensure that the Data Dictionary Document is current and updated
- Work closely with Project/Release Managers and Delivery leads for all deliverables and timelines are followed. Ensuring End-to-End BI requirements are met.
- 5 to 10 years work experience and minimum 3 years covering Banking / Finance / Insurance Domain.
- Equipped with strong knowledge in DWH/BI domain space
- Hands on experience in SQL’s -Teradata SQL
- Strong understanding of data warehouse fundamentals is a plus
- Experience in supporting the User Acceptance Test and able to perform Root Cause Analysis
- Business Analyst Certification or experience in Data Mapping on FSLDM will be a plus
- Possesses strong analytical, process-oriented, and risk management abilities
- Self-driven, quick learner and good problem solving attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate / Associate, Corporate Account Services, Institutional Banking Group Ops, Technology and Operations
Analyst, Corporate Account Opening, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations