AVP, Customer Service Specialist (Cash Premier Servicing Unit), Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983174
Employer Ref. 160001XQ
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To achieve individual goals & targets & service levels of Customer Service Centre
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow staff.
- To proactively identify issues/ opportunities and lead end to end or cross-functional process improvement to improve the IBG and FI customer service.
- Own and resolve customers’ issues/enquiries, from the point of receipt to closure, adhering to SLA.
- Ensure Corporate and FI customer issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Extract, consolidate and review customer queries landscape as well as transaction trends and summarize highlights to management
- Work closely with key partners in MIS reporting and Business partners.
- Build good interpersonal relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Compose and/ or prepare complex presentation materials or perform metrics analysis for customer periodic service reviews.
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years of work experience while showcasing leadership qualities, preferably in corporate banking business environment.
- Leadership skills & Strategic thinking
- Change Management mindset
- Good people engagementand interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Mature with the ability to align to management direction/ decision and execute actions effective and efficiently and independently
- Effective presentation & excellent communication skills to audience of senior level professionals
- Independent, proactive, and self-motivated
- Passion in customer servicing to embrace changes and innovative.
- Meticulous and analytical to pre-empt all challenges before implementation
- Good problem solving skills, ability to make decision and keep management informed
- Risk control mindsets
- Ability to multi task and to encompass new and different lines of business as the team’s role expand
- Ability to be intuitive to customer’s requests and ability to handle difficult customers and situations with professionalism
- To handle stressful situations and be resilient in them
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- To have the ability to adapt positively to a changing environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate, Senior Support Engineer, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations