AVP, Associate Operation Team Lead, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958173
Employer Ref. 160001S6
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure smooth, efficient processing of customer static data with proper controls, procedure and strict adherence of relevant regulations, rules.
- Resource management and job allocation
- Continuously review process for improvements, address control gaps.
- Ensure SOPs/ PRM/OH are updated timely.
- Handle Exceptions and Complaints from internal / external stakeholders.
- Respond to trading representatives and SU enquiries received through e-mails, phone calls and contact centre
- Drive / Participates in Business/SUs projects
- Minimum 6 years in static data management or related capacity in Bank Operations
- Demonstrated efforts to improve process, systems and culture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate/Analyst, Business Intelligence Lead (Data), Customer Centre, Technology and Operations