100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
AVP, Accounting (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186871
EA License No 16S8107
- Timely submission of regulatory reports and delivery of financial data to ensure the accounts are accurate
- Review daily MAS regulatory limits and assist to implement changes in MAS requirements
- Prepare, review and follow up on accounting and financial procedures, e.g. accounting policies, accounting entries and accounting controls etc.
- Suggest and implement system or process enhancement and additional internal control to improve data quality
- Liaise with internal or external auditors and handle as hoc/regulatory report queries from MAS and other regulatory bodies
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- 6 yearsMinimum of relevant working experience in Financial Services Industry
- Proficient in Accounting Standards and Regulatory Reporting
- Detailed oriented, hands-on with strong communication skills
The Account Manager
Ms. Pamela Chua Pei Wen (R1550451)
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.