jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027190
EA License No 08C2893
Location: Bukit Batok
12 months contract (renewable under agency payroll)
Primary Skills: Redhat Linux, Avaya IP Phones, Avaya Messaging, Avaya Communications Manager
Responsible for planing, designing, installing, testing & implementing systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
1) Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
2) Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
3) Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
4) Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
5) Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
6) Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability),document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
7) Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
8) Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
9) Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable. (check with t)he rest of eng.
10) Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
11) Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859