TalentIntent Search Consulting Pte Ltd
Automation Service Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188381
EA License No 13C6590
Our Client, a leading MNC in engineering, invites experienced automation service engineer to join its dynamics organization.
- Perform marine automation service onboard the vessel
- Conduct preventive maintenance and servicing of electrical automation and control system
- Modify and upgrade the automation electrical control system
- Conduct inspection and testing of electrical control system
- Diploma, Higher Nitec, or Nitec in Electrical Engineering
- Min 1-2 years of working experience. Training will be provided to the new hire
- Prefer candidates who have working experience in marine, oil and gas industries
Attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the right candidate
Interested candidates, kindly send your updated CV using Word format for consideration.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.