Automation / Mechanical Engineer
Sigma Design & Engineering Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188101
SIGMADESIGN is a fun, fast-paced engineering consulting company currently experiencing explosive growth. We are looking for a Automation / Mechanical Engineer. Curiosity, competency and confidence are a must. We offer competitive compensation, Medical/Dental insurance, and profit sharing.
Develop and implement automation/robot integrated creative solutions working closely with the client. Provide mechanical engineering with responsibility for the product design and analysis of mechanical systems and tooling.
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities:
- Design automated robotic systems to increase production volume or precision in mass production assembly operations such as assembly, sorting, moving, or stacking production materials.
- Robot programming and debug of robot programs.
- Programming PLC and control systems.
- Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
- Provide technical support for automation and robotic systems.
- Tooling, demonstration of tooling function and capability, tooling design in 3D and 2D CAD, and documentation of operation and maintenance.
- Review designs and provide support to team regarding sensor and other component selection.
- Electrical schematics and documentation.
Education and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
- Must be Singaporean and/or reside in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of automation and robot experience.
- Significant experience of 3D and 2D CADs with; Creo 2.0 (Pro-Engineer) or SolidWorks
- Strong teamwork/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal English.
- Basic computer literacy skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, basic file structure understanding, networks, and web navigation.
Standard office environment with normal amounts of office related conditions. Occasionally may be required to work in environmental conditions that emulate typical user environments to facilitate design testing and validation.
- Salary will commensurate per experience
- Profit Sharing
- Medical & Dental Insurance
Interested candidates, please apply via our website (select Singapore as the location):
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sigma Design & Engineering Pte Ltd
About Sigma Design & Engineering Pte Ltd
About Sigma Design
Sigma Design, Inc. was founded in 1994 to serve the product design needs in the US Pacific Northwest. Since that time the company has grown to include an office in Singapore to better service our worldwide client base. Although we started mainly as a product design company, the market has provided the incentive to becoming a successful manufacturing, tooling, and test development company as well. We pride ourselves in being able to offer a full range of services including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design and Software development. Sigma Design offers a turnkey solution for your project through solid Engineering, our broad range of Experience, and a focused Execution.
Additional Services: Process Control Automation, Functional Prototype Creation, Design for Manufacturing & Assembly, Onsite Model Shop.
For more information visit us at http://www.sigmadzn.com/
More Jobs from this employer